Connect Call Recording to SIP
To record SIP, you need to make sure that you have 1 Call Recording subscription whose the number of concurrent call matches the number of concurrent call of the SIP.
For example, if you connect a Call Recording subscription to a SIP Business, that Call Recording subscription must have at least 5 concurrent calls.
To connect Call Recording to SIP, follow the steps below:
Click Assign now at the blank subscription > Select the SIP subscription to be recorded > Save. (Screenshots below - Open image to view in full size).
1. Click Assign now at the blank subscription
2. Select the SIP subscription to be recorded > Save.
3. Click the gear icon to configure
4. Advanced settings
- You can toggle to record inbound and/or outbound call.
- Turn on/off message - the message played before the call is recorded.
- Text to speech or upload an mp3 file
- Choose language
- Key in the message