Set up Virtual Line flow: Set condition
To set up the call flow, follow the steps below.
Go to Virtual Line > Choose a number > Edit > Set up and Deploy
Set condition: Calls that satisfy conditions you set will be forwarded to the specified destination.
- OK to the dialog
- Click Next Step(s) to configure
If the condition type matches with the predefined settings, call will follow the next block settings.
Give your condition a process order. Lower value will be processed first. Example, if you have 3 conditions A, B, C with value from 1 to 3, the order to process is A-> B-> C
- Choose a condition type
- Match Pattern: caller's number matches a predefined pattern
- In Date Range
- In Time Range
- Upload Numbers
- Validate Expression
- Otherwise: if the call does not match with any condition above
- Choose a block type for next action
- Assign a priority to the condition (process order): if you have more than one conditions, when the call comes, condition with lower value will be processed first.
- Configure the next block
Other commands in Virtual Line
- Gather input: if you want to add a greeting message to gather input of callers (e.g. press 1 for sales, press 2 for support,...)
- Transfer call: if you want to forward calls to one or more phone numbers directly
- Record missed calls and notify: if you want to set missed call notification and allow callers to leave voicemail
- Play message only: if you want to leave one message only to the callers
- Confirm: allow your customer to press 1 confirm their action or press any digit to come back the previous step
- Webhook: deliver Virtual Line data to other applications as it happens, meaning you get data immediately.