This section allows you to configure the general settings and the integration to your CRM system. Below are the items that you can configure in this section.
Go to Wallboard > Settings
Maximum ring time per agent.
After this period, the call will be missed at this agent and follow Virtual Line call flow.
- Default value is 15 seconds.
Enable Away detection for agent. An agent state is marked as away if his consecutive missed calls reaches a threshold.
- The threshold can be from 3 to 30.
- Click HERE to learn more on agent state and system status.
The maximum survey that one caller could receive in a day.
The default value is 3.
Click HERE to learn how to create a post-call survey.
The place to show call popupsTo configure which place to show popups for your agents:
- None: No popup at all.
- Web application: popup appears in Wallboard application window
- Desktop application: popup appears in Bizphone desktop app
- Web and desktop application: popup appears in both Wallboard and Desktop app.
Call Types to show popups
- Call Center Inbound Calls: incoming calls going through Wallboard queues.
- Call Center Outbound Calls: outgoing calls going through Wallboard queues.
- Call Center Scheduled Callbacks: triggered callbacks through Wallboard queues.
- Direct Inbound Calls: direct incoming calls without going through Wallboard.
- Direct Outbound Calls: direct outgoing calls without going through Wallboard.
Configure a Wrap up time
Maximum time allowed for ACW (After Call Work). If the agent spends more time than this, the call will be cut off. Default value is 15 seconds.
You can integrate the Wallboard application with your existing CRM system. Below is an example of the integration. Based on your CRM settings, you might need to adjust the fields to trigger the integration.