Connect VOPTech to SIP
Follow the steps below to connect VOPTech to SIP:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
2. Connect the power and Internet cables to the VOPTech Phone
3. Connect to the webpage of the VOPTech phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
4. Enter the default Username and Password "admin"
5. Click on the VoIP tab in the left and enter the following information:
- Server Address: SIP domain we provide
- Server Port: 5060
- Authentication User: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Authentication Password: SIP password we provide.
- SIP User: SIP account we provide (same as Authentication Name)
- Display Name: Anything you like to appear on the LCD of your phone.
- Enable Registration: Check
5. Click Apply
6. Click STUN on top and enter the following information:
- Server Address: stun.b3networks.com
- Server Port: 3478
- Local SIP Port: 5060
- Use STUN: Check
7. Click on Phone in the left and choose G711a, G711u, G729 for the first, second and third codec respectively, then click Apply.