Configure Built-in Action: Split Flow by Context
In order to create an action switched by matched context, follow the steps below:
- Click Split Flow by Context > Click (+) icon at a position you want to add
- Choose input parameters (outputs of previous actions)
Click dashes icon to choose outputs of previous actions:
- Outputs of previous actions: will be at the top of the list.
- Trigger Event: Outputs of the initial Trigger.
*Other available parameters:
- Execution Properties:
- Execution Start At: the time this flow is triggered.
- Execution UUID: Execution identity number.
- Idempotency Key:
- Generate random UUID: to generate a random UUID for each action.
- Format Datetime: to convert timestamp into a particular format.
- Duration Between:
- First Datetime: Execution Properties > Execution Start At.
- Second Datetime: Function > Current Timestamp.
- Configure your paths > Add
- Has Default Patch: If no context matches, the call will be routed to Default branch.
- Go to each branch > configure the next actions as you wish
Other Buit-in actions: