Integration to AgileCRM
With this Integration, AgileCRM will generate a ticket whenever your Virtual Line has an incoming call.
Go to Virtual line app > Integration > AgileCRM
Fill in the info at Settings page:
- Sub domain
- It is the unique web address you chose when you were setting up the account. You can see it on your address bar when are logged in.
- For example, your URL is https://b3networks.agilecrm.com, key "b3networks" in
- Email address
- The support email that is used to create ticket in AgileCRM
- API Key
- Log in to Agile CRM.
- In the top right corner, click the dropdown menu.
- Select Admin Settings.
- Under API Key, copy the REST API key.
- Detailed instruction can be found at https://www.agilecrm.com/createform-integration
- Group ID
- Log in to your helpdesk
- Navigate to Avatar -> Admin Settings -> Service -> Groups -> Select a Group and you'll see the Group ID in the address bar.
- Select Status and Priority that is applied for the calls to the Integrated Virtual Line number(s)
- Save changes