Send SMS Campaign
To send SMS Marketing campaign, follow the steps below.
Go to Campaign > Create campaign > Choose sender ID > Draft message content > Add recipient list > Allow Unsubscribe > Set up responsive time > Schedule campaign or Send now. (Screenshots below - click image to view in full size).
1. Go to Campaign > Create campaign
2. Choose sender ID > Draft message content > Add recipient list
- Submit these documents if you want to change the sender ID to another name or number.
- You can use merge tags to customize your SMS. You must add first or last name of recipients in the recipient lists if you want to use merge tags.
- One SMS can have maximum 160 ASCII characters or 70 Unicode characters. If there are more than 160 characters, charge for multiple SMS will be applied.
- Special characters such as Chinese may be considered more than 1 character.
3. Allow Unsubscribe > Set up responsive time > Send now
If you want to schedule the campaign, click Scheduled at