Check Credits Balance
To check your credits balance, follow the steps below:
Click 3 Line Menu Icon > Home > Payment.
- Total credits: The balance that you have with your service provider. This is the amount shown in the Monthly tax invoice.
- Usable credit: The total amount that you can spend, inclusive of credit limit (if any).
- Credit limit: An amount that your service provider allows you to borrow in case your account balance (Total credits) goes negative.
- Credit limit expiry date: meaning the credit limit is given temporarily. Please make payment/ top-up credit before this date to make sure your Usable credits is always positive.
- Amount due: the total amount that you have been invoiced and need to settle by the due date.
- Unbilled amount: the usage amount for the current bill period