- To provide real-time information related to inbound contact center performance
- Allow the supervisor to select and customize different metrics to show in the dashboard
- Can be shown on a big screen
Dashboard is available for Inbound call type.
- In order to generate a report
- Choose the queue
- Choose a refresh interval (10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes)
- Choose a time frame
- Example of a captured report (data shown are grouped by queue)
- Call statistics: the total number of call
- Abandoned rate
- SLA (Service Level Agreement): Measure the performance of the call center or queue. SLA threshold is configured HERE.
- Number of agents and their statuses. Below agents' name is the period that the agent has been in that status.
Example: Jane Le (#120) Available 6 hours ago: this means that agent Jane Le (Extension number 120) has been available for 6 hours.
- Wrap up (adding details in incoming calls notification popup)
- Number of calls in queue
- Longest wait time
- Agent list
- Average call duration
- Average wait time