With this Integration, Zendesk will generate a ticket whenever your Virtual Line has an incoming call.
Select Integration tab > Zendesk
Fill in the info at Setting page:
- Sub domain
- It is the unique web address you chose when you were setting up the account. You can see it on your address bar when are logged in.
- For example, your URL is https://b3networks.zendesk.com, key "b3networks" in
- Email address
- The support email that is used to create ticket in Zendesk
- API Token
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Channels > API.
- Click the Settings tab, and make sure Token Access is enabled.
- Click the + button to the right of Active API Tokens.
- Optionally, enter a description under API Token Description. The token is generated, and displayed for you.
- Copy the token, and paste it somewhere secure. Once you close this window, the full token will never be displayed again.
- Click Save to return to the API page. A truncated version of the token is displayed.
- Detailed instruction can be found at https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/226022787-Generating-a-new-API-token-
- Select Type, Status, and Priority that is applied for the calls to the Integrated Virtual Line number(s)
- Save changes