After you enable Flow App, you need to create a flow for your account.
A flow is a set of actions that are triggered by an event and performed sequentially. Therefore, to create a flow, you need to specify a trigger and the actions that follow it.
- Each flow has exactly one trigger - event that initiates the flow, usually carries some initial data.
- A flow can have unlimited amount of actions - what to be done at each step.
In order to create a flow, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Flow app > Click (+) icon to create a new flow
- Choose one of the following options
- From Scratch: Start with a totally custom flow to meet your needs.
- Subroutine: Create a special flow that can be embedded in other flows.