Add DID Numbers to Virtual Line
Virtual Line DID is an additional number attached to a Virtual Line subscription.
Virtual line Business Plan or above supports more than 1 DID. Instead of purchasing a new Virtual Line subscription, you will only need to buy another number.
DIDs can be placed at:
- The beginning of the flow: incoming calls to any number here will go through the whole flow.
- A BizPhone extension or a number that call is transferred to (same behavior): you can reach this directly without going through the blocks in front of it.
- A smaller extension branch: you can reach this branch and its following block by calling this additional DID.
Follow the steps below to set up additional DID for a Virtual Line call layer.
Click the block to have separate DID numbers > Add new incoming number > Choose numbers and Assign > Save changes. (Screenshots below - click image to view in full size).
1. Click the block you want add separate DID numbers
2. Click Add new incoming number
3. Select numbers and click Assign > Save changes