Connect Linksys to SIP
Follow the steps below to connect Linksys Phone to SIP:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
2. Connect the power and Internet cables to the Yealink Phone
3. Connect to the webpage of the Yealink phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
4. Click Admin login
5. Click Ext 1 and select Yes for Line Enable under the General field.
6. Scroll down to Proxy and Registration, then enter the following information.
- Proxy: SIP domain we provide
- Register: yes
- Register Expires: 3600
7. Enter the following information under Subscriber Information
Display Name: Anything you would like to appear on LCD of your IP phone
User ID: SIP Username from your SIP account (e.g. sip1234567)
Password: SIP Password from your SIP account
8. Scroll down to Audio Configuration, and select the following codec for preferred codec: G711u, G711a
9. Click Submit All Changes and let your IP phone device reboot