Number activation fee
- Users will be charged an activation fee if they purchase new number(s). Different numbers have different activation fees.
- Applied to:
- All B3Networks numbers.
- Ported in numbers.
- Purchase new subscriptions with DIDs.
- Reactivate terminated subscriptions is considered as purchasing new subscriptions.
- Purchase extra DIDs for an existing subscriptions.
- Exceptions: Charged does not incur when
- Renew subscription.
- Extend subscription.
- Reactivate an expired subscription.
- Swap numbers in the same SKU.
- Unassign a number and purchase it again within 24 hours.
- BYOI numbers.
- Both the number and activation fee are charged when you acquire purchase number(s). Transactions can be checked in the invoices.
- Invoice for the numbers is issued at the moment of purchase - individual invoice.
- Invoice for the activation fee is issued at the end of the month - monthly tax invoice.
- All activation fees across the month are compiled in one monthly tax invoice as a usage charge.
- Each fee is listed separately for the users to identify which fee belongs to which number.
- Invoice text for number fee:
Activation fee for number +xxxx.