Set up Virtual Line flow: Play message only
To set up the call flow, follow the steps below.
Go to Virtual Line > Choose a number > Edit > Set up and Deploy
Play message only: Add or attach an automated message for the callers to hear
Set up the message and Save
- Type your message (TTS - Text to Speech) or upload an mp3 file
- The message is currently limited to 450 characters. You can add more messages in different languages.
- Choose language
- Choose pitch: the degree of highness or lowness of a tone; from 0 (lowest) to 9 (highest)
- Choose rate: the speed; from 0 (slowest) to 9 (fastest)
- Choose Gender of the voice
Other commands in Virtual Line
- Gather input: if you want to add a greeting message to gather input of callers (e.g. press 1 for sales, press 2 for support,...)
- Transfer call: if you want to forward calls to one or more phone numbers directly
- Record missed calls and notify: if you want to set missed call notification and allow callers to leave voicemail
- Set condition: set some specific rules to forward the calls
- Confirm: allow your customer to press 1 confirm their action or press any digit to come back the previous step
- Webhook: deliver Virtual Line data to other applications as it happens, meaning you get data immediately.