Queue management: Caller announcement message
The message should include a clear instruction for the caller to leave a voicemail or request a callback call (or be connected to other agents if Ring Mode is Sticky Agent).
Go to Wallboard > Queue management > Settings > In queue message > Caller announcement message (click screenshot for full size)
- Message to play: the message played to the caller after XX seconds.
- Repeat every: The message will play every XX seconds to the caller
- Max gather times: Repeat the message in XX times (-1 is unlimited and the value can be in the range 0<x<99)
- Gather timeout after: The message will expire after XX seconds (the waiting time for the caller to press DTMF number)
- Hangup message on max gather time: the message played to the caller after timeout