Transferring a Call
- While on a call, you can transfer the call to another Bizphone extension, landline, or mobile number.
- Click the “Transfer” button on the app after you have picked up the call.
- You will then see the option to transfer to another party. Select the correct extension based on the name or extension number, or manually enter the destination number, and click the "OK" button.
- Once the other extension/line picks up the call, introduce the caller and press "End Call".
- It is also possible to abort the transfer attempt in case you've encountered the following scenarios:
- The other line is not picking up
- The other line refuses the call after you have introduced the caller or provided the reason for transfer
- You changed your mind and decided against passing the call
- While the call is still on hold after attempting to transfer, simply press the Cancel Transfer button
- You will be automatically brought back to the caller on the other line and continue the conversation