Set up Virtual Line flow: Record call and notify
To set up the call flow, follow the steps below.
Go to Virtual Line > Choose a number > Edit > Set up and Deploy
Record call and notify: Set missed call notification and allow callers to leave voicemail. You will receive this voice message via your e-mail.
Add your email, set up SMS (optional), enable webhook and voicemail
- Key in your email
- SMS: enable this to send an SMS to
- The caller
- Last input number (e.g. in the previous step, you require the caller to leave the contact number and they give. Last input is their contact number)
- A customized number
- Enable webhook and fill in the required field
- Enable voicemail and set up the message
Find out other commands in Virtual Line
- Gather input: add a greeting message to gather input of callers (e.g. press 1 for sales, press 2 for support,...)
- Transfer call: forward calls to one or more phone numbers directly
- Play message only: leave one message only to the callers
- Set condition: set some specific rules to forward the calls
- Confirm: allow your customer to press 1 confirm their action or press any digit to come back the previous step
- Webhook: deliver Virtual Line data to other applications as it happens, meaning you get data immediately.