Connect Fanvil Phone to SIP
Follow the steps below to connect Fanvil Phone to SIP:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
- Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
2. Connect the power and Internet cables to the Fanvil Phone
3. Connect to the webpage of the Fanvil phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
- To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Ok. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
4. Login with the default username and password 'admin'
5. Go to Tab Line > Sip > Basic Setting
- Username: SIP Account we provide
- Display Name: Whatever you would like to show
- Authentication Name: SIP Account we provide
- Authentication Password: SIP Password we provide
- SIP Proxy Server Address: SIP Domain we provide
- Activate: Yes
6. Codecs Setting
- Enabled Codecs: just choose 2 options G711U and G711A
7. Advanced Setting
- DTMF Type: AUTO or RFC 2833
- Transportation Protocol: TCP