Congifure Connector Action: Send SMS Message
This action allows you to send a message to a phone number.
- REQUIRED INPUTS
- Sender Name
- SMS Job ID
In order to configure an automated message to be sent a phone number, please follow the steps below:
- Touch Send SMS Message > click (+) icon at a position you want to add
- Add Destination Number and Sender Name
- Sender Name: can be either your purchased number or rebranded sender ID/name.
- Type your message template > Add
You can add outputs of previous actions into your message template if needed.
Click dashes icon to see outputs of previous actions:
- Outputs of previous actions: will be at the top of the list.
- Trigger Event: Outputs of the initial Trigger.
- Execution Properties:
- Execution Start At: the time this flow is triggered (using expression format).
- Execution UUID: Execution identity number.
- Idempotency Key.
- Generate random UUID: to generate a random UUID for each action.
- Format Datetime: to convert timestamp into a particular format to read easily.
- Duration Between:
- First Datetime: Execution Properties > Execution Start At.
- Second Datetime: Function > Current Timestamp.
You want a message with the following template to be sent to the destination number after any Wallboard outbound campaigns ended:
"Your campaign UUID: 123abc-4d5e6f... has just been finished at year-month-date hour:minute:second,timezone. Please go to Wallboard application to have more details."
In order to fulfil this requirement, follow the steps below:
- Create a flow with trigger: Campaign Completed - Wallboard Campaign Event. Click HERE for more details.
- Touch Send SMS Message > Add Destination Number and Sender Name
- Configure your message template:
- Type "Your campaign" first > click dashes icon > Trigger Event > Campaign UUID
- Continue typing "has just been finished at" > click dashes icon > Function > Format Datetime > fill in the information as below
- Continue typing "Please go to Wallboard application to have more details" > Click Add to finish
- Click Activate to make this flow active
Other available connector actions: