Activate Call Rebranding Service
Following telecommunication regulations, we are required to ensure accountability for the Call Rebranding service, hence we provide support for Customization of Caller ID is offered for SIP App (all subscription plans).
To activate the service, send us the following documents:
- ID (front & back), or passport (particulars page)
- Recent phone bill (within 3 months - first page, with visible billing address)
- Registered ACRA number or a copy of your Letter of Business Registration
- Approval letter from the Board of Directors. The approval letter should state that the company's Board of Directors, approves the use of Call Rebranding, ensures the company adheres to regulations presiding over its use, and takes responsibility for any issues arising from the misuse of the rebranding service.
- Recent phone bill (within 3 months - first page, with visible billing address) to prove that the replacing number belongs to the company.
These documents should be sent to our support team, along with your registered number. We will get back to you on your SMS rebranding application very shortly.