Connect SNOM to SIP
Follow the steps below to connect SNOM Phone to SIP:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
2. Connect the power and Internet cables to the SNOM Phone
3. Connect to the webpage of the SNOM phone by entering the IP address of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
4. Click Identity 1 under Setup on the left corner.
5. Enter the following information under the SIP tab:
- Displayname: Anything you want to appear on the LCD of your IP-Phone
- Account: SIP account we provide (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP password we provide
- Registrar: SIP domain we provide
6. Click Apply
7. Click RTP tab and enter g711,g729,gsm in Codec window. Then click Apply
8. Now your IP-Phone reboots itself and you are ready to make/receive calls.