Checklist: After Purchasing BizPhone
Below is a checklist of steps to take after purchasing a BizPhone subscription:
- Understand roles in Bizphone
- Assign IP license and mobile license to members
- Assign DID to extension
- Assign call recording license to extension (if you have Call Recording license)
- Configure IP phone license on IP phone (if you use Bizphone with IP Phone)
- Configure IP phone license on softphone (if you use Bizphone with softphone)
- Configure Mobile license (if you use Bizphone Mobile license)
- Set dial plan (if you want to not dial country codes when calling numbers in some countries)
- Enable PIN code (if you allow only people who know the code to call from your extension)
- Set up ring mode and mailbox
- Set up blacklist and whitelist
Tabs in BizPhone
- Activation checklist: shows total extensions (IP phone and mobile) and licenses (Number, DNC and Call recording), including the activated and inactivated ones.
- Extension Control: manages all extensions: assignees, caller ID, enable Call recording, PIN code, DNC checking ...
- Call: to configure the settings that applied to specific extension
- Plan: master plan of Caller ID, Dial and PIN plan
- Connected Device: shows the devices that the SIP is connected to
- Countries list: shows country whitelist and blacklist
- Call log: shows usage log of all extensions.