Configure outbound rules
Outbound rules are composed of the rules for
- Dial plan
- Country whitelist
- CallerID plan
Create new rule
Go to Bizphone app > Settings > Outbound rule > New rule > Key in the name of the rule and Save
Change name of the rule
Click the pencil next to the name
Configure a rule
- Click Add plan to add new plan
- Click the pencil icon to edit a plan
- Click the trash icon to delete a plan
- Example: if you want to dial Singapore destinations without press 65
- Explanation: If the number starts with 3,6,8,9 and has length of 8, remove 0 leading digits and prepend 65.
- Result, if you need to call 6512345678, you just dial 12345678
- You can only make calls to listed destination. The country whitelist is created for security purpose. By default, 20 countries are added.
- In order to add a destination the list
- Search a destination by country name or country code
- Tick Allowed if you allow the selected extensions to make calls to this destination
- Tick Passcode required if you require the users to input a passcode every time they make calls to a destination. This option affects users who activate their passcode.
- Example: call make to Afghanistan
- Whitelisted +Passcode required
- User enables passcode: dial + input passcode
- User NOT enables passcode: dial
If you enable PASSCODE, the destination is automatically whitelisted.
- CallerID plan helps you to configure the CallerID of the outgoing call specifically.
- Example: if you want to use the ID 6564291310 when calling to Vietnam mobile numbers, configure as below
- Call to 84 with prefix 9388
- Use caller id 6564291310
Extension and SIP Gateway affected by the rule
- You can choose which extension and SIP gateway to follow the outbound rule. Tick/untick and the change is applied automatically.
- If the SIP gateway is not included here, its outbound call will follow that in SIP app.