Set Up IP Phone License
IP Phone license is to connect to IP Phone or Softphone to make outgoing calls and receive incoming calls.
Option 1: Manual Provision with SIP credential
Go to Bizphone app > Extensions > Select the extension > Activated devices > IP phone > SIP Credential > Add these credential to the IP phone/softphone. (Screenshots below - click image to see full size)
- Select the extension to be provisioned
- Click SIP Credential
- You can check with the phone provider how to configure SIP on the device
Option 2: Provision from the portal
Go to Bizphone > Settings > IP Phone > Import MAC address > Activation Checklist > IP Phone License > Import MAC address > Auto Provision > Connect the IP phones to the internet. (Screenshots below - Open image in new tab to see full size).
- Import MAC address
- Input the MAC address > Import
- You can choose to manually assign the device (MAC address) to a specific device or let the system do it randomly.
- Manually: Click edit to give the device a name and assign to an extension > Save > Done
- Random provision: All incomplete IP Phone devices will be assigned to a extension randomly.
- You can also copy the SIP password and remove the device.