SIP Troubleshooting - Cannot Make Outgoing Calls
If you cannot make calls, check the following:
- If yours is a prepaid account, please confirm that you have a positive balance in your account.
- Confirm that you have sent the invite to the correct IP address of a SIP server.
- Confirm that you are specifying the called number in E.164 format including the country code. For example +6566021000 for calls to the Singapore regardless of where you are originating the call.
- The called number is in service.
- Did you configure any security setting?
- IP White-list
- Country White-list
- Make sure your Firewall don't block traffic from us
- Your Network in is good conditional.
- Confirm that you are using one of the supported codecs: G.711 (alaw, alaw), G.729, GSM.