Connect 3CX SoftPhone for Windows to SIP
Follow these steps to set up your 3CX SoftPhone:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
4. Click New and open Account Settings
5. Enter the following information.
- Account name: SIP user name we provide
- Extension, ID: SIP Username (e.g. sip1234567)
- Password: SIP Password
- I am out of the office – external IP: SIP domain we provide
6. Click Advanced Settings to configure STUN and Codec.
- STUN server: stun.b3networks.com (depends on the SIP domain in your SIP account)
- Audio codecs: move GSM to the top of the codec list
7. Click OK until the end . The status of SIP on 3CX is On Hook.