Outbound call feature
Wallboard Outbound call feature allows you to make call to bulk of destinations with one click.
In order to use the function, go to Wallboard > Number management > Create a list of destination numbers and load them in > Start
After you have successfully loaded the numbers in, you can start the campaign.
Preparation step with DNC subscription
If you have an active Global DNC subscription, you will need to scrub all the numbers against DNC registry and Company consent list first. If you do not have any DNC subscription, you can SKIP this step.
- Click the three dash icon > Check DNC
- The list will be scrubbed with DNC registry and Company blacklist. Its status is Checking.
- When the step checking is done, the status will change to Ready. You can start the campaign.
- NOTE: The system will dial all numbers in the list regardless of the DNC status. All of the numbers will check against the blacklist and DNC through the small number lookup. Reasons for this on-demand checking:
- To serve the intent by the telesales to call the number
- To register the subsequent blocking by DNC or blacklist to the compliance workflow.
- To ensure that the calls will always be checked against DNC at the point of calling.
- Charge for DNC checking: you will be charged for unique check over the last 30 days.
Preparation step without DNC subscription
If you do not have a DNC subscription, when the numbers are loaded in, the campaign status is Draft. You can start the campaign immediately.
Start the campaign
- Click Start to confirm
- The campaign status will change to In process.
Process with the call
- The assigned agent will receive the calls to his logged in device (IP phone, Mobile or Desktop).
- Caller ID shown at agent's device is customer's phone number.
- Example: customer's phone number is +84906695528. It is displayed on agent's IP Phone.
- The agent pick up the call.
- The agent is connected to the customer, which is the number in the list.
- CallerID shown at customer's device is the callerID selected when you create the list.
- Example: callerID chosen is +6565861305. It is displayed on customer's mobile phone.
- Call log can be found at
- Wallboard > Number management > View detail
- Wallboard > Workspace > Outbound.
- You can pause an In process campaign if you find it inconvenient to let it continue.
- The campaign is Paused until you Resume (Start) it.
- You can also Duplicate or Delete a campaign.