Outbound call feature
Wallboard Outbound call feature allows you to make call to bulk of destinations with one click.
Create Outbound Campaign
In order to use the function, go to Wallboard > Number List > Create a list of destination numbers and load them in. Click HERE for more instruction.
After you have successfully loaded the numbers in, go to step 2.
Set Working HoursGo to Settings > Work Time to configure working hours for your outbound call center.
Start the campaign
- Click Start to start the campaign immediately / Click Schedule to schedule start dates for the campaign.
- The campaign can only start and pause based on the Work Time.
- The campaign status will change to In process if you choose start Now.
Or Scheduled if you choose Schedule.
Process with the call
- The assigned agent will receive the calls to his logged in device (IP phone, Mobile or Desktop).
- Caller ID shown at agent's device is customer's phone number.
- Example: customer's phone number is +84906695528. It is displayed on agent's IP Phone.
- The agent pick up the call.
- The agent is connected to the customer, which is the number in the list.
- CallerID shown at customer's device is the callerID selected when you create the list.
- Example: callerID chosen is +6565861305. It is displayed on customer's mobile phone.
- Call log can be found at
- Wallboard > Number management > View detail
- Wallboard > Workspace > Outbound.
- You can pause an In process campaign if you find it inconvenient to let it continue.
- The campaign is Paused until you Resume (Start) it.
- You can also Duplicate or Delete a campaign.