Connect Ericsson Phone to SIP
Follow the steps below to connect Yealink Phone to SIP:
1.Ensure that you have the SlP username and password of the SIP subscription
Login to your account > Click SIP to see the details.
2. Connect the power and Internet cables to the Ericsson Phone
3. Connect to the webpage of the Ericsson phone by entering the IP address + 8000 of the phone into a web browser
To get the IP address of the phone, press the Menu button on the phone. You will see a list of options such as 1.Status 2.Features 3.Settings 4.Messages etc. Select Status from list and press Enter. The IP address of the phone will be shown.
4. Enter the user name and password and log in to the Web Manager.
The default user name is private and password is lip.
5. Once at the home screen, click on VoIP Configuration
6. Under Line Settings, enter the following information:
- Proxy Address: SIP domain we provide
- Proxy Port: 5060
- Display Name: Anything you want to appear on LCD
- Name: the SIP username we provide
- Authentication Name: the SIP password we provide
- Authentication Password: the SIP password we provide
7. Once you have entered all information, click Change and reboot your IP phone.