Configure Connector Action: Notification
This action is used for sending notifications to emails.
- REQUIRED INPUTS
- NO OUTPUT
In order to configure this action, please follow the steps below:
- Touch Send Email > Click (+) icon at a position you want to add
- Type your Subject, Message, Emails > Add
You can add outputs of previous actions into your message template if needed.
Click dashes icon to see the list of previous outputs:
- Outputs of previous actions: will be at the top of the list.
- Trigger Event: Outputs of the initial Trigger.
- Execution Properties:
- Execution Start At: the time this flow is triggered (using expression format).
- Execution UUID: Execution identity number.
- Idempotency Key.
- Generate random UUID: to generate a random UUID for each action.
- Format Datetime: to convert timestamp into a particular format to read easily.
- Duration Between:
- First Datetime: Execution Properties > Execution Start At.
- Second Datetime: Function > Current Timestamp.
Other available connector actions: