Queue management: Voicemail and callback
Go to Wallboard > Queue management > Settings > In queue message > Voicemail and Callback (click screenshot for full size)
- Enable/ Disable voicemail
- Digit to trigger voicemail: set up here and update the message at Caller announcement message.
- Enable/ Disable callback
- Digit to trigger callback: set up here and update the message at Caller announcement message.
- Callback caller ID: choose one ID among the list
- Announcement message to agent: played when agent is assigned a callback call.
- Ask caller's contact message: played after the caller triggered a callback request.
- Confirm caller's contact message: played after the caller leaves the contact.
- Goodbye message: played after the recipient confirms.
- Valid Contact Pattern:
- Default now (for Singapore):
- If you are from other countries, you can change your Contact Pattern to
.* By doing this, all numbers that the caller presses will be valid.
- Invalid Contact Message: played if the contact is not compatible with the pattern above.
- Reach Limit Retry Input Contact Message: played when the caller does not input a valid number within allowed retry times.
- Max Asking Caller Contact Retry Times: the number of times that the caller can try to input the contact.
- Route call to other agents
When the assigned agent is busy or offline, caller can choose whether they want to be connected to other available agents.
- Enable/ Disable Route call to other agents
- Digit to trigger Agents: set up here and update the message at Caller announcement message.