Queue management: Voicemail and callback
Go to Wallboard > Queue management > Settings > In queue message > Voicemail and Callback (click screenshot for full size)
- Enable/ Disable voicemail
- Digit to trigger voicemail: set up here and update the message at Caller announcement message.
- Enable/ Disable callback
- Digit to trigger callback: set up here and update the message at Caller announcement message.
- Callback caller ID: choose one ID among the list
- Announcement message to agent: played when agent is assigned a callback call.
- Ask caller's contact message: played after the caller triggered a callback request.
- Confirm caller's contact message: played after the caller leaves the contact.
To confirm: press 1. To input another contact press 0. The number cannot be changed.
- Goodbye message: played after the recipient confirms.
- Valid Contact Pattern
- Invalid Contact Message: played if the contact is not compatible with the pattern above.
- Reach Limit Retry Input Contact Message: played when the caller does not input a valid number within allowed retry times.
- Max Asking Caller Contact Retry Times: the number of times that the caller can try to input the contact.