Call Waiting in BizPhone Mobile and Desktop App
- What is Call Waiting?
Call Waiting is a feature that notifies an agent currently engaged on a call that another caller is trying to get through the line. The agent is able to choose whether to accept/reject the new call or keep talking on the line.
When the agent is talking on the line and the second incoming call comes in, the agent is able to:
- Ignore the second incoming call and keep talking on the line
- Reject the second incoming call to keep talking on the line
- Hold the first call and accept the second call. Later, agent may choose to go back to the first call.
- This function is only applied to BizPhone Normal Extension. Call Center Extension will follow the agent status and call assignment of queue settings.
- This function is supported in both BizPhone Mobile and Desktop App.
- To set up this function on IP Phones, please refer to this article.