Checklist: After Purchasing Virtual Line
Below is a checklist of steps to take after purchasing a Virtual Line subscription:
- Understand commands in Virtual Line. (below).
- Set up a call flow
- Assign DID to call flow
- Set up scheduler
- Integrate into your CRM
Commands in Virtual Line:
- Gather input: add instructional/greeting message to gather input of callers (e.g. extension number or passcode) so that they can be connected to the right person/department directly.
- Transfer call: forward calls to phone numbers directly
- Record missed calls and notify: set missed call notification and allow callers to leave voicemail and you will receive this voice message via your e-mail.
- Play message only: add or attach an automated message for your callers to hear
- Set condition: set some specific rules to forward the calls
- Confirm: allow your customer to press 1 confirm their action or press any digit to come back the previous step
- Webhook: deliver Virtual Line data to other applications as it happens, meaning you get data immediately.